What’s New at Bearpaw Heli-Skiing
“It is like private heli-skiing at semi private prices!”
Bearpaw Heli-Skiing offers great skiing, snow and easy travel in an intimate setting. Now, Bearpaw is skiing in just two groups of four. A total of eight guests sharing an A-Star or 407 at standard semi-private rates!
This is a very cool option. Bearpaw Heli-Skiing offers a boutique heliskiing experience in the East central part of British Columbia. This area gets light, dry snow. It is near Prince George, BC, which has reliable, frequent and inexpensive airline service. I have skied that area a few times, and it’s great.
They previously only took private groups of five. But for next season they are offering groups of 8 skiing with 2 guides in a Bell 407 or A Star helicopter.
5 day / 6 night and 6 day / 7 night trips are now available 5 day / 6 night
Some other trip lengths are available. Call or email us.
And those prices include Facials!
6 day/7 night package includes 96,000 (almost 100K…..funny)
Semi Private 6 day/7night
• for 8 skiers only! 2 groups of 4 skiers sharing 1 helicopter
• A Star B2 helicopter or Bell 407
• 2 Professional ACMG or CSGA certified ski guides
• 96,000 vertical feet of skiing
• Use of Rossignol Super 7 or Soul 7 powder skis, ABS airbags with guest pack, avalanche safety gear and hand held radios
• Package begins Saturday evening with dinner
• 6 full days of heli-skiing or boarding Sunday thru Friday
• Departure is Saturday morning after breakfast
• 7 nights accommodation based on double occupancy
• All meals and non-alcholic beverages
• Airport transfer from the Prince George International Airport
• Transfer outside of pick up and drop off times will be charged out at $300.00 per trip
Here are some images from March of this year.
Call 866-HELISKI to hold seats.