4 day Special for February 3 to 7, 2012. Save $800 and spend 4 days with La Nina of the Deep!
I will be there the following week!
Book by the middle of December and receive $500 off your package price plus a $300 lodge credit, which can be applied to extra vertical, gift shop purchases, massages etc.
We’d hate to see you miss out on another epic LaNiña snow year.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, give us a call at 1-866-HELISKI (435-4754) or Email Us.
Package Details – February 3 to 7, 2012
•4 days heliskiing at Last Frontier Heliskiing – Bell 2 Lodge, $6370 Can. before discount
•makes this one of a few, rare February heliskiing budget holidays.
57,500 vertical feet of skiing guaranteed
•Only 3 groups of 5 guests in an A-Star B2 or Bell 407 helicopter
•Accommodation and meals at Bell 2 Lodge or Ripley Creek $5210 Can. before discount
Guide Services (ACMG and/or UIAGM certified)
•Use of powder skis and poles
•Use of avalanche transceivers and ABS Airbags
•Ground transfers between Smithers and Bell 2 Lodge
Why LAST FRONTIER HELISKIING?
– the largest single heliskiing area on the planet – over 9500 square km
– 100% small group heliskiing
– 3 groups of just 5 guests per helicopter
– located in northern British Columbia on the border with Alaska
– massive snowfalls = epic conditions
– unrivalled terrain – that means world class tree skiing and huge alpine terrain
– 4, 5 and 7 day tours offering you the ultimate in flexibility
Give us a call or email if you have questions or want to hold seats.
Knowledge is Powder!