Heliskiing Extreme? Check out Steep Camp at Northern Escape March 27
Steep Camp Returns to Northern Escape Heli-Skiing
Northern Escape Heli-Skiing will once again offer a Steep Camp program for guests that are “looking to experience the terrain they see in the moves.” Northern Escape Heli-Skiing has been home to many film crews including Standard Films, Matchstick Films, The Ride Guide and Pontiac World of Skiing.
It’s an incredible action packed 5 days of skiing and riding like you have never experience before. From the steeps to pillow lines and drops, NEH Guides will challenge you and provide coaching in steep skiing techniques, line choice and terrain management.
You should be a strong expert skier to participate in this trip and feel confident in double black diamond terrain. NEH has a good selection of big mountain skis with and without rockers, however they encourage you to bring your own equipment. Helmets are mandatory and are not provided by NEH, each participant is required to bring their own.
• 5 full Heliskiing days w/ 72,000 vertical feet guaranteed
• 2 Guides per group
• Snowcat back-up; ski every day guaranteed (Northern Escape Snowcats are able to access multiple film venues so they can provide the goods regards of the weather)
• Transfers to and from Yellow Cedar Lodge
• Accommodation (double occupancy with en-suite bathrooms)
• Use of all lodge amenities
• All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
• Heliski Guide services
• Use of Barryvox avalanche transceiver
• Use of Snow Pulse Airbag
• Powder Skis and Poles
• All other Safety Equipment
Dates: March 27th to April 1st, 2011
Call them directly, but please tell them tj sent you, at 866 619-3184 OR 250 615-3184
Be the first to write a comment.