“Deep in the Monashees”
Eagle Pass Heliskiing offers small group heliskiing and heliboarding near Revelstoke, BC in the Monashee Mountain Range. Heliskiing in small groups of 4, with a maximum of 12 guests and Unlimited Vertical! The Monashees are famous for an abundance of dry powder, and perfectly spaced tree skiing. Eagle Pass has exclusive use of 400 square miles of tenure with huge variety of terrain including open bowls and vast glaciers.
Revelstoke, BC Canada
With over 270,000 acres of terrain Eagle Pass Heliskiing & Heliboarding is most known for our naturally spaced and burnt forest tree skiing. There are also an abundant amount of alpine and and open runs.
Standard Packages Offered:
- 2 day early season
- 3 day semi-private – 12,000 M gauranteed
- 4 day semi-private – 16,000 M gauranteed
- 7 day semi-private – 28,000 M gauranteed
- 3 day private – 5-7 hours of flight time
- 4 day private – 8-10 hours of flight time
- 7 day private – 14-17 hours of flight time
Price of Extra Vertical:
Unlimited Vertical on all packages
Guests per Lift:
Lifts per Helicopter:
Type of Helicopter:
Lodging and Dining Description:
Resort and Cat Skiing Options:
Revelstoke Mountian Reort, hot pools, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, snowmobilingRevelstoke city tour.
Private Packages Offered:
Yes. Private for 8 people. 3, 4 and 7 day packages see above
Down Days per Season:
Airport for Travel:
Kelowna International Airport. The closest major airport is Kelowna Internatinal Airport. From the airport to lodge takes approximately 2 hours to drive / shuttle ride. Resort skiing at Revelstoke Mountain resort is easily accessible only a 25 minute drive from the lodge. Heli transfers available.
What is Unique/Why Us?
- Highest guaranteed vertical in the industry
- BCA floatation packs and radios for every guest – as well as the new digital transciver, shovel and probe.
- Helicopter right at lodge – no transfers to staging areas
- Easy access from airport
- World famous snow and tree skiing in the Monashees
- Very few if any down days due to proximity to tree skiing and A-Star’s flying ability
- Small groups 4:1 guest to guide ratio
- Carbon credit program