Mica Heliskiing Description
Mica Heliskiing offers a great location, small group heliskiing and a brand new lodge. Premium Canadian heli-skiing – What’s not to like? Located between the Monashees and the Rockies, Mica gets tons of light snow, and very few down days (1.5 per year) Just in case, they offer cat backup. Mica Heliskiing books up fast, call or email to hold a spot. Mica Heli-Ski uses two helicopters for four groups, to really keep moving! Interview With Mica Heliskiing
Mica Heliskiing Location
North of Mica Creek and Revelstoke BC Canada.
Mica Heli-Ski Gallery
Mica Heliskiing Terrain Description
Mica Heli Ski has it all. Epic tree runs, pillows and glaciers. Eight valleys offer infinite choice and variety. Mica Heliskiing is fast becoming one of the most sought after heliskiing operations. Adjacent to the famed Monashee area of CMH Heliskiing Canada.
Mica Heli-Ski Standard Packages
4 groups of 4 for Classic, using two helicopters; and 1 group of 4 for Private;
3-10 day packages guaranteed vert of 5500 meters /day
Mica Heli-Ski Lodging and Dining Description
Mica Heli-Ski built a new heliskiing lodge in the summer of 2012. Remote luxury, a dedicated apres ski bar, outstanding view of the Selkirk and Monashee mountains and the outdoor hot tub are the highlights.
Mica Heliskiing Additional Information
Guests per Lift: 4
Lifts per Helicopter: 1-2
Type of Helicopter: A-Star and Bell 407
Private Packages Offered: Yes
Down Days per Season: 1.5
Airport for Travel to Mica Heli-Ski
Kelowna BC. Luxury 16 passenger bus from Kelowna International Airport or Cadillac Escalade SUV for Private Tours. 2.5 hours from Kelowna to Revelstoke, 1.5 hours from Revelstoke to Mica Creek.
What is Unique/Why Mica Heli Ski?
- The best heliskiing terrain!
- Mica Heliskiing is all Small Group heliskiing
- Great snow, deep and dry all season.
- Average only 1.5 down days a season.
- Catskiing backup
- An excellent safety record. HeliCat Canada approved guides!
- A-Star and Bell 407 mountain helicopters
- Multiple packages to chose from: the Mica Classic Tour (4 groups of 4 per, two helicopters), and the Private Tour (1 group of 4 per helicopter) and Heli Touring packages, all customizable.
- Fast access to great heli-skiing – two minutes!
- An incredible view of Kinbasket Lake
There are many aspects to consider for your ideal heli-skiing Canada trip. Some of the things to ask yourself, and to tell HELISKI.com, will allow us to narrow down the dozens of destinations for your heli-skiing in Canada.
- Do you prefer an intimate heli-ski lodge or ‘the more the merrier?’ Mica heliskiing lodge is somewhere in the middle.
- Do you want to heli-ski in a group of four or are you OK in a group as big as eleven? Mica heli-skiing is small groups only.
- How many days or dollars can you spend heli skiing Canada?
- Do you prefer heliskiing trees, bowls, glaciers and high alpine or all of the above? Mica Heli-Ski has a mix, and has famous Monashee trees
- Do you want unlimited vertical, or do you want a base amount with the option to pay for extra heli-skiing Canada? (We are happy to do the math for you.)
- Do you want to get to and from your heliski Canada lodge as quickly as possible, or do you have time to burn?
- When do you want to schedule heliskiing Canada? Mica heli-skiing sells out fast!
- Do you want to try heliskiing Canada during or after a resort skiing vacation? Mica Heliskiing is handy to Revelstoke.
- Where are you originating travel? Mica Heli-Ski is remote.
- Do you want a remote, rustic lodge? Mica heliskiing is for you.
- Do you want catskiing or resort skiing options in case the helicopters cannot fly? Mica heli ski has few down days, but also catskiing backup.
There are dozens of smaller operators for your heliskiing Canada pleasure. Do you want a great, classic lodge like Skeena or Mica Heliski? Do you want easy access so you spend your time heli-skiing Canada like Northern Escape Heli-Skiing? Do you want unlimited vertical, like Great Canadian Heli-Skiing and Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing? Love trees? Consider Bearpaw Heliskiing, Mica Heli-Skiing or one of the CMH Heli-Skiing areas that specialize in trees. If you want your own food and lodging, check out RK Heli-Skiing. How about one group per helicopter at TLH Heli-Skiing Canada.
Canadian Mountain Holidays or CMH Heli-Skiing offers more Canada for over 50 years! Most CMH Heli-Skiing lodges are remote. Some require a helicopter ride to access the lodge. Different lodges serve different terrain, snow qualities, group sizes and trip lengths. We are happy to recommend those that fit your group best. choices than any other operator, and they have been heli-skiing.
Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing is the second largest operator, and has been heli skiing Canada almost as long as CMH Heli-Skiing. There are two lodging options at Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing – Blue River and Albreda. They offer different lodging and heli-ski Canada options that also vary throughout the season. HELISKI.com can help you choose.
There are myriad choices. Email or call 866-HELISKI so we can get started putting together the best fit for your heliskiing Canada trip!