Last Frontier Heli-Skiing January Report
The first week saw some good skiing in the trees. The second week, 176,000 feet of alpine, trees and everything in between. Add loads of blue skies to that – doesn’t get any better. Last weekend saw another dump of 40cms resetting everything. The snow pack is good and our guiding team are happy with how things are settling. Cold temps of about -15’C have kept the snow quality superb. More of the same please….
We have two bases of operation – Bell 2 lodge and Ripley Creek Inn. Visit both and get to see even more of our massive ski area by joining a Lodge to Lodge Safari Tour.
– only 2 groups of 5 guests per heli
– stay 3 nights at one lodge
– then stay 4 nights at the other
Midway through the week, ski from one lodge to the next with the helicopter.
Your bags / luggage go by ground and meet you there.
Why Heliski with LAST FRONTIER HELISKIING?
– the largest single heliskiing area on the planet – over 9500 square km
– 100% small group heliskiing – 3 groups of just 5 guests per helicopter
– located in northern British Columbia on the border with Alaska
– massive snowfalls = epic conditions
– unrivalled terrain – that means world class tree skiing and huge alpine terrain
– 4, 5 and 7 day tours offering you the ultimate in flexibility
Photos: Randy Lincks, Andrew Doran, Chris O’Connell.
Copyright (C) 2011 Last Frontier Heliskiing All rights reserved.
Be the first to write a comment.