Heliskiing Whistler – Cool Options
Whistler-Blackcomb Rocks – Add a day of heliskiing or heliboarding and it’s a peak experience.
There are three operators accessible from Whistler (not including those you can jump to from Vancouver or Pemberton like TLH Heliskiing, Northern Escape Heli-Skiing, Bella Coola Heli-Sports and Last Frontier Heliskiing.
Here is a summary of the three at Whistler. Email or call (866-HELISKI (866-435-4754) if you have questions or want recommendations.
Coast Range Heliskiing skis in small groups (three groups of 4) Just 25 minutes from Whistler.
- 4-Run Package is $960, 6-12K vertical
- 6-Run Package is $1150, 9-18K vertical
- Additional Runs $95
- Privates available
Powder Mountain Catskiing and Heliskiing offers catskiing backup and the landing zone is just 20 minutes from the Village (South on 99). They ski in three groups of 4 and average 2.5-3K vertical per run.
- 3-Run Package is $795 Cdn +HST, expect 7-9K vertical
- 5-Run Package is $995 Cdn +HST, expect 12.5-15K vertical
- Additional Runs are $95
Check out this picture from yesterday (December 17)!
Whistler Heliskiing offers 3, 4 and 6 run packages. They ski in a bigger machines, with 7-10 guests in a group.
- 3-Run Package is $815, averaging 4.5-7.5K vertical feet
- 4-Run Package is $899 averaging 6-10K vertical feet
- 3-Run Package is $1150, averaging 9-15K vertical feet, using a Bell 407 in groups of 5 guests per lift
- Extra Runs are $85
Wondering if you can hang? Take the Whistler Heliskiing Ability Questionnaire
Save money on your facial, skip the spa and add a day of facials with Whistler Heliskiing
Be the first to write a comment.