Heliskiing Next Week and Early April – Great Choices
We have had lots of requests for next week and the following week. Below are some good options.
Call or email if you would like to learn more or hold a seat. 866-HELISKI (435-4754)
They ski in just one group per helicopter and offer unlimited vertical. Very sweet deal.
Most dates are available, depending on the size of your group.
They will fly you from Whistler.
March 25th – April 8th.
– The largest single heliskiing area on the planet – over 9500 square km – 100% small group heliskiing – 3 groups of just 5 guests per helicopter
– Located in northern British Columbia on the border with Alaska – massive snowfalls = epic conditions – unrivaled terrain – that means world-class tree skiing and huge alpine terrain – 4, 5 and 7-day tours
– Established in 1996 Bell 2 Lodge has become known as one of, if not THE Mecca for heliskiing. Its northern location, small group sizes, and massive ski terrain
– The Skeena and Coast Mountains of northern BC offer up massive tree runs in old growth forest, huge glaciated features in high alpine terrain and everything in between. It’s a nirvana of steep and aggressive lines for the diehard, through to gentler terrain for a mellow experience.
– Bell 2 Lodge – is located 220 miles (360 km) Northwest of Smithers, British Columbia. The small resort of Bell 2, situated along the Stewart – Cassiar Highway, is our home for the winter season.
The last Frontier can do a 5 day next week.
26-Mar or 27-Mar, Fly Vancouver to Smithers
27-Mar ground transfer Smithers – Bell2 Lodge
28-Mar 1st ski day
01-Apr last ski day (no joke) and overnight in Smithers
02-Apr Smithers – Vancouver and onwards
$7785 + HST
+ $635 a single room guarantee
Bella Coola Heli-Sports has space for a single at their Big Mountain program Mar 26-Apr 2. the cost is C$8,38
Bella Coola Helisports is the original and most experienced operator in Bella Coola offers 1.5 million acres of the most sought after heliskiing and boarding on the planet. This is now one of the largest tenures in the world. They have one of the easiest accesses of any heliskiing destination in BC. Their goal is to have your heliskiing/boarding on the day of your arrival and the day of your departure. So their 3-day package may give you 4 possible days of heliskiing/boarding. That is because you fly up one morning, ski the afternoon; ski three full days; then on the last day, you ski the morning and fly out in the afternoon. Read our summary at BCHS.
Canadian Mountain Holidays
Canadian Mountain Holidays (CMH)
They invented heliskiing! Forty-one years of accumulated experience allow them to claim ‘Our staff and guides, some of them veterans from the very early days, will proudly show you the friendliness, hospitality and great times in the mountains that bring 70% of our guests back every year.’
Each lodge has a flavor of its own. The terrain, clients, and travel vary widely. We can help you pick the best lodge for your group.
CMH Revelstoke for 5 days, starting March 28, $4775
CMH Cariboos 7 days, March 26, $7540
CMH Bugaboos, April 2-9, $7320
Crescent Spur Heli-Skiing has a Private April 2-9 for their regular price (cheap)
Last minute Spring Special!! Here are the details:
- Private Group at a Semi-Private Price – April 2-9, 2011
- 6 Day/7 Night PRIVATE PACKAGE for $6715 CDN +tax per person
- Just 10 guests with exclusive use of the lodge, helicopter and over 1,500 square miles of terrain and 300 runs in 2 mountain ranges
- “Spring skiing” at the Spur means fresh powder, bluebird skies, sunshine, alpine bowls, glacier and après ski margaritas and applies on the deck
- Only 2 spaces remaining!!
Be the first to write a comment.