Canadian Heli-Skiing Video Gallery
Canadian Heli-Skiing Videos
Get psyched for your Canadian heliskiing trip and see where you can make your own tracks in the deep powder.
Check out the heliski photos and videos, from professionals and amateurs and see where others have left their tracks.
Want to see a day in the life CMH heliskiing?
Videos of your heli Canada trip?
Post helicopter ski pictures and videos.
The famous Monashees. When it’s good, it’s the best.
Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing
Monashee Epic Day from John Eaves on Vimeo.
Want awesome heli-sking and the amenities of a ski town?
We like CMH Revelstoke
There are many aspects to consider for your ideal heli-skiing Canada trip. Some of the things to ask yourself, and to tell HELISKI.com, will allow us to narrow down the dozens of destinations for your heli-skiing in Canada.
- Do you prefer an intimate heli-ski lodge or ‘the more the merrier?’
- Do you want to heli-ski in a group of four or are you OK in a group as big as eleven?
- How many days or dollars can you spend heli skiing Canada?
- Do you prefer heliskiing trees, bowls, glacers and high alpine or all of the above?
- Do you want unlimited vertical, or do you want a base amount with the option to pay for extra heli-skiing Canada? (We are happy to do the math for you.)
- Do you want to get to and from your heliski Canada lodge as quickly as possible, or do you have time to burn?
- When do you want to schedule heliskiing Canada?
- Do you want to try heliskiing Canada during or after a resort skiing vacation?
- Where are you originating travel?
- Do you want a remote, rustic lodge from which to heliski Canada?
- Do you want catskiing or resort skiing options in case the helicopters cannot fly?
Canadian Mountain Holidays or CMH Heli-Skiing offers more Canada for over 50 years! Most CMH Heli-Skiing lodges are remote. Some require a helicopter ride to access the lodge. Different lodges serve different terrain, snow qualities, group sizes and trip lengths. We are happy to recommend those that fit your group best. choices than any other operator, and they have been heli-skiing.
Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing is the second largest operator, and has been heli skiing Canada almost as long as CMH Heli-Skiing. There are two lodging options at Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing – Blue River and Albreda. Blue River is practically heli-ski town. Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing offers everything, including a medical clinic. They offer different lodging and heli-ski Canada options that also vary throughout the season. HELISKI.com can help you choose.
There are dozens of smaller operators for your heliskiing Canada pleasure. Do you want a great, classic lodge like Skeena or Mica Heliski Canada? Do you want easy access so you spend your time heli-skiing Canada like Northern Escape Heli-Skiing? Do you want unlimited vertical, like Great Canadian Heli-Skiing and Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing? Love trees? Consider Bearpaw Heliskiing or one of the CMH Heli-Skiing areas that specialize in trees. If you want your own food and lodging, check out RK Heli-Skiing. How about one group per helicopter at TLH Heli-Skiing Canada.
There are myriad choices. Email or call 866-HELISKI so we can get started putting together the best fit for your heliskiing Canada trip!