Eagle Pass Heliskiing and Heliboarding Revelstoke BC Canada
Eagle Pass Heliboarding & Heliskiing Description
Eagle Pass Heliskiing & Heliboarding Canada offers small group heliskiing and heliboarding near Revelstoke, BC in the Monashee Mountain Range. Small groups of 4, with a maximum of 12 guests and Unlimited Vertical!
We visited Eagle Pass Heli-Ski a couple of years ago and loved it. The lodge, the snow and the terrain were all great.
Eagle Pass Heliskiing / Heli-Boarding also has a robust day-heliskiing / heliboarding program with it’s own lodge. Small groups and lots of runs.
The Monashees are famous for an abundance of dry powder, and perfectly spaced trees for heli-skiing and heli-boarding. Eagle Pass Heli-Skiing / Heli-Boarding Canada has exclusive use of 400 square miles of tenure with huge variety of terrain including open bowls and vast glaciers. The owners are heliboarders, too!
Eagle Pass Heliskiing & Heliboarding Gallery
Eagle Pass Heliskiing Heliboarding Location
Revelstoke, BC Canada
Eagle Pass Heliskiing & Heliboarding Terrain Description
With over 270,000 acres of terrain Eagle Pass Heli Ski BC & Heliboarding is most known for naturally spaced and burnt forest tree skiing. There are also an abundant amount of alpine and open runs. Eagle Pass Heli-Ski offers epic Monashee powder runs!
Guests per Lift: 4.
Lifts per Helicopter: 3.
Down Days per Season: 4.
Type of Helicopter: B2 A-Star.
Resort and Cat Skiing Options: Revelstoke Mountain Resort for lift-access skiing/boarding, hot pools, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, snowmobiling and multiple catskiing operators.
Price of Extra Vertical: Unlimited Vertical on all packages.
Private Heliskiing Heliboarding Packages Offered: Yes. Private for 8 people. 3, 4 and 7 day packages
Standard Packages Offered
- 1 day heliski / heliboarding only
- 2 day early season
- 3 day semi-private – 12,000 M / 40,000 Ft. guaranteed
- 4 day semi-private – 16,000 M / 52,500 Ft. guaranteed
- 7 day semi-private – 28,000 M / 92,000 Ft. guaranteed
- 3 day private – 5-7 hours of flight time
- 4 day private – 8-10 hours of flight time
- 7 day private – 14-17 hours of flight time
Lodging and Dining Description
An very cool and intimate lodge that sleeps 12 max. The great room includes dining tables, the bar, couches and a fireplace with high ceilings. Rooms are modern and nice with ensuite baths and decks. Nice outdoor hot tub overlooking the heli pad.
Airport for Travel
Kelowna International Airport. The closest major airport is Kelowna International Airport. From the airport to lodge takes approximately 2 hours to drive / shuttle ride. Resort skiing at Revelstoke Mountain resort is easily accessible only a 25 minute drive from the lodge. Heli transfers available.
What is Unique/Why Eagle Pass Heliskiing Heliboarding?
- Highest guaranteed vertical in the heliski industry
- BCA floatation packs and radios for every guest – as well as the new digital transceiver, shovel and probe.
- Easy access from Kelowna (2 hours)
- World famous snow and tree skiing in the Monashees
- Very few if any down days due to proximity to tree skiing / heliboarding and A-Star’s flying ability
- Small groups 4:1 guest to guide ratio
- Carbon credit program