Eagle Pass Heliskiing and Heliboarding Revelstoke
Eagle Pass Heli Skiing / Eagle Pass Heliski
Eagle Pass Heliskiing & Heliboarding offers small group heliskiing and heliboarding. Eagle Pass Heli Skiing is near Revelstoke, BC in the Monashee Mountain Range. Eagle Pass Heliski is small groups of 4, with a maximum of 12 guests and Unlimited Vertical!
We visited Eagle Pass Heli-Skiing and Heliboarding a couple of years ago and loved it. The lodge, the snow and the terrain were all great.
Eagle Pass Heliskiing / Heli Boarding also has a robust day-heliskiing / heliboarding program with it’s own lodge. Small groups and lots of runs.
The Monashees are famous for an abundance of dry powder, and perfectly spaced trees for heli-skiing and heli boarding. Eagle Pass Heli-Skiing / Heli Boarding Canada has exclusive use of 400 square miles. The tenure offers a huge variety of terrain including open bowls and vast glaciers. The owners of Eagle Pass Heliski & Heliboarding are heliboarders, too!
Eagle Pass Heli Skiing Gallery
Eagle Pass Heli Skiing Heli Boarding Location
Revelstoke, BC Canada
Eagle Pass Heliskiing & Heli Boarding Terrain Description
With over 270,000 acres of terrain Eagle Pass Heli Ski BC & Heliboarding is most known for naturally spaced and burnt forest tree skiing. There are also an abundant amount of alpine and open runs. Eagle Pass Heli-Ski offers epic Monashee powder runs!
Additional Information about Eagle Pass Heliski & Heli Boarding
Guests per Lift: 4.
Lifts per Helicopter: 3.
Down Days per Season: 4.
Type of Helicopter: B2 A-Star.
Resort and Cat Skiing Options: Revelstoke Mountain Resort for lift-access skiing/boarding, hot pools, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, snowmobiling and multiple catskiing operators.
Price of Extra Vertical: Unlimited Vertical on all packages.
Private Heliskiing Heli Boarding Packages Offered: Yes. Private for 8 people. 3, 4 and 7 day packages
Standard Eagle Pass Heliski / Heli Boarding Packages Offered
- 1 day heliski / heli boarding only
- 2 day early season heliskiing / heliboarding
- 3 day semi-private – 12,000 M / 40,000 Ft. guaranteed
- 4 day semi-private – 16,000 M / 52,500 Ft. guaranteed
- 7 day semi-private – 28,000 M / 92,000 Ft. guaranteed
- 3 day private – 5-7 hours of flight time
- 4 day private – 8-10 hours of flight time
- 7 day private – 14-17 hours of flight time
Eagle Pass Heliski Lodging and Dining Description
An very cool and intimate lodge that sleeps 12 max. The great room includes dining tables, the bar, couches and a fireplace with high ceilings. Rooms are modern and nice with ensuite baths and decks. Nice outdoor hot tub overlooking the heli pad.
Airport for Travel
Kelowna International Airport. The closest major airport is Kelowna International Airport. From the airport to lodge takes approximately 2 hours to drive / shuttle ride. Resort skiing at Revelstoke Mountain resort is easily accessible only a 25 minute drive from the lodge. Heli transfers available.
What is Unique/Why Eagle Pass Heliskiing Heli Boarding?
- Highest guaranteed vertical in the heliski industry
- BCA floatation packs and radios for every guest – as well as the new digital transceiver, shovel and probe.
- Easy access from Kelowna (2 hours)
- World famous snow and tree skiing in the Monashees
- Very few if any down days due to proximity to tree skiing / heliboarding and A-Star’s flying ability
- Small groups 4:1 guest to guide ratio
- Carbon credit program