100% small group heliskiing
Mica offers a great location, small group heliskiing and a brand new lodge. What’s not to like?
North of Mica Creek and Revelstoke BC
Mica has it all. Epic tree runs, pillows and glaciers. Eight valleys offer infinite choice and variety.
Standard Packages Offered:
Classic (3 groups of 4) premium (2 groups of 4) and Private (1 group of 4)
3-10 day packages guaranteed vert of 4500 meters /day
Price of Extra Vertical:
Guests per Lift:
Lifts per Helicopter:
Type of Helicopter:
A-Star and Bell 407
Lodging and Dining Description:
Mica built a new lodge in the summer of 2012. The view of the Monashees and the outdoor hot tub are the highlights.
Resort and Cat Skiing Options:
Private Packages Offered:
Down Days per Season:
Airport for Travel:
Kelowna BC. Luxury 16 passenger bus from Kelowna International Airport or Cadillac Escalade SUV for Private Tours. 2.5 hours from Kelowna to Revelstoke, 1.5 hours from Revelstoke to Mica Creek
What is Unique/Why Us?
- The best heliskiing terrain!
- Small ski groups
- Great snow, deep and dry all season.
- Average only 1.5 down days a season.
- Catskiing backup
- An excellent safety record. HeliCat Canada approved guides!
- A-Star and Bell 407 mountain helicopters
- Multiple packages to chose from: the Classic Tour (3 groups of 4 per helicopter), the Premium Tour (2 groups of 4 per helicopter), the Private Tour (1 group of 4 per helicopter) and Heli Touring packages, all customizable.
- Fast access to great skiing – two minutes!
- An incredible view of Kinbasket Lake