Unlimited Vertical – and just One Group per Helicopter!
Heli Skiing in BC with TLH Heliskiing means just one group per helicopter…..AND unlimited vertical. TLH Heliskiing is committed to providing guests with an unforgettable experience snowboarding or heli skiing in BC. Offering great service through friendly and personable staff, comfortable and luxurious accommodations, gourmet meals and an amazing 830,000 acres of pristine terrain!
The mandate at TLH is to do as much heli-skiing in BC as possible, and to provide guests with unbeatable value and an amazing heli-skiing or snowboarding experience. Unlimited vertical and single groups per helicopter maximizes heliskiing and helisnowboarding time, and more untracked powder each day.
Canadian Heli-Ski Location :
Tyaughton Lake, Gold Bridge, BC, Canada. Northeast of Whistler, BC.
Heli Skiing in BC Terrain Description:
830,000 acres in the South Chilcotin Mountains. Located far enough east to avoid the heavier west coast snow, TLH Heliskiing gets lots of dry powder and sunshine. With over 300 runs, including glaciers, bowls, tree and ridge lines. Many heliskiing runs start high in the alpine glaciers and end deep in the valley bottoms.
Standard Heliskiing Packages Offered:
Packages run from 7, 5, 4, and 3 day options, as well as Private Platinum packages, Small Group packages, Whistler Combo tours and there customizable options.
All packages include: Unlimited vertical heliskiing, meals, accommodation, certified guides, safety equipment, K2 powder skis or snowboards, return land transfers from Whistler or Vancouver.
Price of Extra Vertical:
N/A – unlimited vertical heliskiing included!
Guests per Lift:
Maximum 10 guests in a Bell 212, only 1 group per helicopter. Maximum 10 guests in a 407, 2 groups per helicopter (Small group).
Lifts per Helicopter:
1 group per helicopter
Type of Helicopter:
Bell 212, 407 or A-Star B2
Lodging and Dining Description:
Tyax Wilderness Resort, remodeled in 2011, features spacious rooms, a 2 story bar and lounge, an impressive dining room, new spa and fitness facilities, Jacuzzi hot tub and sauna.
Resort and Cat Skiing Options:
Whistler Combo packages include transportation from the resort to TLH and back to Vancouver. TLH is about as easy as it gets for combining resort skiing and heliskiing.
Private Packages Offered:
Private Platinum packages available.
Down Days per Season:
Average of .5 per week. TLH Heliskiing always tries to get out heliskiing!
Airport for Travel:
From Vancouver International Airport (YVR), it is roughly a 6 hour drive in the winter. The Sea2Sky highway passes Whistler. Helicopter transfers are also available.
What is Unique/Why Us?
- Unlimited Vertical, means more heli skiing in BC
- Single group per helicopter, maximizes your Canadian heli-ski time and virtually eliminates waiting
- A huge Canadian heli-ski terrain of over 830,000 acres with over 300 runs, there’s always something new to experience and fresh lines to be found
- Located close enough to Vancouver and Whistler that it is easily accessible yet far enough to the interior that we get copious amounts of dry, fluffy snow and plenty of sunshine
- Friendly and personable staff, everyone from our guides, to our service staff have been hand picked to provide you with the best, safest and most memorable experience heli skiing in BC
- Legendary lodge base, with new renovations in 2011 winter season. The log lodge will blow you away with its comfort, charm, amenities and history