TLH Heliskiing – TLH Heli-Skiing British Columbia Canada
Unlimited Vertical – and just One Group per Helicopter!
TLH Heliskiing Canada
Got Questions? Ask Us! 1-866-HELISKI
The TLH Heliskiing standard offering is just one group per helicopter…..AND unlimited vertical. TLH is unique for heli snowboarding and heliskiing Canada. It is like a private for the price of a standard heli skiing Canada price. The mandate at TLH Heliskiing is to do as much heli-skiing as possible, and to provide guests with unbeatable value and an amazing heli-skiing or heli snowboarding experience. Unlimited vertical and single groups per helicopter maximizes heliskiing and helisnowboarding time, and more untracked powder each day.
TLH Heli-Skiing Video
TLH Heliskiing Canada Location:
Tyaughton Lake, Gold Bridge, BC, Canada. Northeast of Whistler, BC.
TLH Heli-Skiing Terrain Description:
830,000 acres in the South Chilcotin Mountains. Located far enough east to avoid the heavier west coast snow, TLH Heliskiing gets lots of dry powder and sunshine. With over 300 runs, including glaciers, bowls, tree and ridge lines. Many heliskiing runs start high in the alpine glaciers and end deep in the valley bottoms.
Standard TLH Heliskiing Packages Offered:
Packages run from 7, 5, 4, and 3 day options, as well as Private Platinum packages, Small Group packages, Whistler Combo tours and there customizable options.
All packages include: Unlimited vertical heliskiing, meals, accommodation, certified guides, safety equipment, K2 powder skis or snowboards, return land transfers from Whistler or Vancouver.
Price of Extra Vertical at TLH Heliskiing:
N/A – unlimited vertical heliskiing included!
Guests per Lift:
Maximum 10 guests in a Bell 212, only 1 group per helicopter. Maximum 10 guests in a 407, 2 groups per helicopter (Small group).
Lifts per Helicopter:
1 group per helicopter
Type of Helicopter:
Bell 212, 407 or A-Star B2
Lodging and Dining Description:
Tyax Wilderness Resort is the home of TLH Heliskiing. Remodeled in 2011, features spacious rooms, a 2 story bar and lounge, an impressive dining room, new spa and fitness facilities, Jacuzzi hot tub and sauna.
Resort and Cat Skiing Options:
Whistler Combo heli-skiing packages include transportation from the resort to TLH and back to Vancouver. TLH Heliskiing is about as easy as it gets for combining resort skiing and heli skiing Canada.
Private Packages Offered:
Private Platinum packages available.
Down Days per Season:
Average of .5 per week. TLH Heliskiing always tries to get out heliskiing!
Airport for Travel:
Transfers from Vancouver or Whistler to TLH Heliskiing are included or available with all packages. From Vancouver International Airport (YVR), it is roughly a 6 hour drive in the winter. The Sea2Sky highway passes Whistler. Helicopter transfers are also included in longer packages.
What is Unique/Why TLH Heliskiing?
- Unlimited Vertical, means more TLH heli skiing!
- Single group per helicopter, maximizes your heliskiing time and virtually eliminates waiting
- TLH heli-skiing terrain is huge, with over 830,000 acres with over 300 runs, there’s always something new to experience and fresh lines to be found
- Located close enough to Vancouver and Whistler that it is easily accessible yet far enough to the interior that we get copious amounts of dry, fluffy snow and plenty of sunshine
- Friendly and personable staff, everyone from the guides, to the service staff have been hand picked to provide you with the best, safest and most memorable heli skiing experience
- Legendary lodge base, with new renovations in 2011 winter season. The log lodge will blow you away with its comfort, charm, amenities and history