Heliskiing Whistler – Cool Options
Whistler-Blackcomb Rocks – Add a day of heliskiing or heliboarding and it’s a peak experience.
There are three operators accessible from Whistler (not including those you can jump to from Vancouver or Pemberton like TLH Heliskiing, Northern Escape Heli-Skiing, Bella Coola Heli-Sports and Last Frontier Heliskiing.
Here is a summary of the three at Whistler. Email or call (866-HELISKI (866-435-4754) if you have questions or want recommendations.
Coast Range Heliskiing skis in small groups (three groups of 4) Just 25 minutes from Whistler.
- 4-Run Package is $960, 6-12K vertical
- 6-Run Package is $1150, 9-18K vertical
- Additional Runs $95
- Privates available
Coast Range Heliskiing takes you to the top
Powder Mountain Catskiing and Heliskiing offers catskiing backup and the landing zone is just 20 minutes from the Village (South on 99). They ski in three groups of 4 and average 2.5-3K vertical per run.
- 3-Run Package is $795 Cdn +HST, expect 7-9K vertical
- 5-Run Package is $995 Cdn +HST, expect 12.5-15K vertical
- Additional Runs are $95
Check out this picture from yesterday (December 17)!
GM Gord ( right) with poster shot – Powder Mountain Heliskiing and Catskiing
Whistler Heliskiing offers 3, 4 and 6 run packages. They ski in a bigger machines, with 7-10 guests in a group.
- 3-Run Package is $815, averaging 4.5-7.5K vertical feet
- 4-Run Package is $899 averaging 6-10K vertical feet
- 3-Run Package is $1150, averaging 9-15K vertical feet, using a Bell 407 in groups of 5 guests per lift
- Extra Runs are $85
Wondering if you can hang? Take the Whistler Heliskiing Ability Questionnaire
Save money on your facial, skip the spa and add a day of facials with Whistler Heliskiing
Skip the Spa, Facials Included!
Be the first to write a comment.